- Kiss like you mean it.
- Remember their birthday, every year.
- Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
- Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
- Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
- Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
- Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
- Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
- Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
- Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
- Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
- Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
- Get angry, but forgive.
- Love, love with all you’ve got.
- 14 things to remember in a relationship (via february4teenth)
(Source: officialdrunk, via sexcake)
i am constantly torn between ‘i dont need anyone’ and ‘hey you please fall in love with me’
"You don’t have to save me. Just hold my hand while I save myself."
- (via distressed—teens)
(Source: bookswritingandmore, via raiiinciiity)
"I no longer believed in the idea of soul mates, or love at first sight. But I was beginning to believe that a very few times in your life, if you were lucky, you might meet someone who was exactly right for you. Not because he was perfect, or because you were, but because your combined flaws were arranged in a way that allowed two separate beings to hinge together."
- Lisa Kleypas, Blue-Eyed Devil (via feellng)
"No one’s life seems great between midnight and 7 a.m. Go to sleep. Things will be better tomorrow."
- (via 99lightbulbs)
(Source: themethfairy, via raiiinciiity)
"I’m in love with everyone I’ve ever met in one way or another. I’m just a crazy, unhinged disaster of a human being"
Everything you love is here
(Source: 13neighbors, via breathe-for-love)